5 Recommended app that helps you focused while struggling with mental illness

 




Having a mental illness makes you out of focus. In my community, having a mental illness makes it hard to focus because you keep on getting distracted by hallucinations and self-doubt.

As a paranoid schizophrenic, I struggle a lot when it comes to focus. Then writing be my go-to for focusing. For example, I write the lecture, the preaching, and the method to keep me focused. Here are recommended apps that help you focus while struggling with mental illness.

# 1 Forest: Focus on productivity


Image source: blessthisstuff

Do you find yourself struggling to focus because of many apps and gadgets? This app can help you focus. I use this app in a task that really needs focus such as studying, writing my novel, and making cookies. In this app you can grow a tree by just being focused for 25 minutes you also can plan a real tree. That’s why  Forest is one of the 5 Recommended that helps you focused while struggling with mental illness. 

# 2 To-do List


Source image:adobe stock 

You can have a to-do list on your computer or simply make one offline on your own. Sometimes, when I have a lot to do on my to-do list I tend to focus on how to complete the tasks on the to-do list first. Let’s face it gadgets can distract us especially when we really want to focus. That’s why a To-do list is one of the 5 recommended apps that help you focus while struggling with mental illness.

# 3 App Block


Source image: appstore 

For almost two weeks I used App Block for my phone and tablet. App block can help you to be more focused as the app can block 3 apps that often make you distracted and get you back on track. Also enables you to get rid of distractions that’s why app block is one of the 5  recommended apps that help you focus while struggling with mental illness.

# 4 Google Calendar


source image: Logowik

Yes, you read it right! I usually use Google Calendar to schedule things or maybe just get through my to-do list. It may not be the best app to focus but the reminder really works. If you dedicate a certain time to do certain tasks this app is for you. I found it really satisfying after clicking mark completely on Google Calendar. That’s why Google Calendar is one of the 5 recommended apps that help you focus while struggling with mental illness.

# 5 Alarm


Source image: iStock.com 

My doctor once told me that I have to change my lifestyle and drink my medicine at the same time every day. I often use an alarm to remind me of certain times to do something mostly to drink my medicine. After the alarm rings I usually make my focus on the tasks. That’s why the alarm is one of the 5 recommended apps that keeps you focused while struggling with mental illness.

Here is my to-go app that keeps me focused. What's yours? Please tell me in the comments. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

3 Reasons Why I Chose Amsterdam as the Setting for Double Minority Hanna

5 reasons to not isolate yourself despite your mental illness

Four reasons why to-do list is important to reach your goals